Forum
austriaka2010-02-01 18:33:47
I am using QT Pro since more than a year and like it very much. Mostly I use it to manage the subscriptions of a mailinglist.
But right now it doesn't work anymore. I upgraded to Thunderbird 3 a few weeks ago and had noticed that Quicktext Pro was in the list of not compatible addons. I did not realize that I had to renew my license for using QT Pro with TB3 so the "normal" Quicktext 0.9.10.1 was installed instead.
Today I had to do a few subscriptions and info mails for which I wanted to use the QT Pro templates. This was the time when I noticed that it didn't work anymore. So I renewed my license, downloaded the PT Pro in the latest version, uninstalled QT and installed QT pro. The thing is that most of my templates don't work anymore.
Some are working without a problem, but some do nothing when pressing the button the first time. On the second try the text of the template shows up but without substituting any variables.
Have there been any major changes in creating templates and scripts?

Ok, I found one problem: the templates.xml was changed and the <header> section was missing. I put it back, now the "to" is correctly replaced, but nothing else.

Plz help!!!
Karin
WizKid2010-02-01 21:39:51
Nothing should have changed. Do you see any errors in Tools -> Error Console?

Could you email me your templates.xml?
austriaka2010-02-02 10:26:03
This is what the Error Console says:

Fehler: uncaught exception: [Exception... "'[JavaScript Error: "Components.classes['@mozilla.org/event-queue-service;1'] is undefined" {file: "file:///C:/Users/Karin/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/ij9oogxt.default/extensions/quicktextpro@extensions.hesslow.se/components/wzQuicktextVar.js" line: 1029}]' when calling method: [wzIQuicktextVar::parse]" nsresult: "0x80570021 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://quicktext/content/quicktext.js :: anonymous :: line 510" data: yes]
Create post
You need to login before posting in the forum