Forum
Tiribulus2010-02-11 00:22:29
I upgraded my wife's machine to TB 3.01 and it didn't find an update for QT. I tried to do it manually without uninstalling figuring it would do the same thing as an update since the dialog didn't complain. I clicked install and the addons box goes white and TB does nothing forever until I close it. Upon reopening it no QT and not in the addons menu either.

I've tried deleting everything related to QT even in the prefs.js file, but same thing. There is a folder the extensions dir for her TB profile called "staged-xpis" with the QT extension file in it, but deleting that along everything else I've mentioned just replaces it and TB does not install it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a fabulous extension and it would be a monstrous pain to reinstall TB altogether as she has multiple gigs mail in 7 accounts.
Thanks
Tiribulus2010-02-11 00:28:56
I refreshed and your forum duplicated this thread. Sorry about that,
simon2010-02-13 05:05:11
I seemed to get a blank when installing into 3.0.1 on a new PC, but found that after a re-start QuickText 0.9.10.1 was in fact installed correctly and now shows up in the Add-ons list.
Create post
You need to login before posting in the forum