Forum
NancySJ2010-04-23 22:00:03
Hi. I use Quicktext and was planning to upgrade to QT Pro. I looked elsewhere for answers to these two questions and could not find.

1. What is the timing of the Quicktext upgrade for TB 3.0?

2. Once the QT upgrade is available, will all my old QT templates/signatures be preserved from before? They have disappeared completely. I have a few dozen that took quite some time to set up. I will be devastated if they are gone! If I upgrade to Pro can I get them back?

Thank you for a great tool. I rely on it every day to get my job done and hope to have it back soon.
NancySJ2010-04-23 22:52:19
Never mind on this one. I didn't think the QT version on the TB site was updated, but of course it is. If you are in the same boat as i was, be sure to download the new version of QT after you upgrade TB, then go through steps from scratch to install new version of QT. All your QT content will reappear. Thanks!
gpseymour2010-05-14 14:34:28
I'm having an issue with TB 3. I upgraded this morning, and downloaded the newest version of QT. I installed QT, then restarted TB.

Now, QT doesn't show at all in my list of extensions (it showed as incompatible prior to downloading the newest version).

What have I done wrong?
Create post
You need to login before posting in the forum