Forum
Quicktext > Miscellaneous > Thank you
soosurfer2012-01-11 02:21:48
Hi Emil,

Just a not to say thank you for maintaining this add-on. I use it every day and appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Dean Anderson
Sault Ste Marie, Canada.
Teltrab2014-02-27 07:33:08
Dear Emil,

I have been using Quicktext for over 4 years now. I use it in every email for my signature. I have set up 5 signatures (one for each organization that I am in). I have pre-written letters that I can just drop in using QuickText. I use it every day in every email. I have everyone running Thunderbird just so they can use your AddOn.

As a matter of fact, I just bought a laptop and I leaned toward a PC (rather than a MAC) because I wasn't sure if I could run Firefox on a MAC, and I wasn't going to risk having to do without your AddOn.

As I am writing this, I realizing that I am just a bum for using your free version, and never having upgraded to the Pro. It is mostly because I never needed anything more than the free version. After I finish this thank you letter, I will send you some money. I have programs that I have paid much more for that I don't value nearly as much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I was trying to figure out how to give you 5 stars. I would give you 6 if I could.

Teltrab
New Orleans, LA

P.S. - Have you considered a "Donate" button?
Create post
You need to login before posting in the forum