Forum
turbovend2007-01-01 10:31:19
A bsod crash corrupted my pref.js file in thunderbird. I had to create a new profile, re-create my email accounts from scratch, and copy the data back in. I also copied the extensions folder, so quicktext is installed, but none of the groups are there, all my text is missing. I can't figure out which files or folders contain the quicktext data. Please tell me which files contain the data and the right way to copy it to the new profile. THANKS!!
WizKid2007-01-01 23:57:40
In the profile folder there is a folder called Quicktext. In that folder you have templates.xml which contains all templates.
turbovend2007-01-13 09:50:25
That is the problem, I have looked for a folder called Quicktext. The only thing on my entire C: drive called Quicktext is a 147kb file called quicktext.jar. There are 2 of them - one in the old profile folder and one in the new, they are the same size. There is no quicktext folder. There is also no file called templates.xml on my entire C: drive. There is only templates.msf which are thunderbird templates. Please advise, I need my text groups back! Thanks.
WizKid2007-01-13 20:59:02
Could you please email me at extensions@hesslow.se and we can take it there instead.
Create post
You need to login before posting in the forum