Forum
cpaschen2016-05-03 16:47:50
GT_Mtuser ... THANKS for that patch.
It is working for me now on TB45 also.

Back to the original topic of this thread ... does anybody know what happened to Emil?

If he is no longer around maybe GT_Mtuser could fork this project. I'd gladly pay again for a pro version (and I'd even give a few dollars for the non-pro version) to keep it updated like this.
cpaschen2016-05-03 17:24:16
GT_Mtuser ... THANKS for that patch.
It is working for me now on TB45 also.

Back to the original topic of this thread ... does anybody know what happened to Emil?

If he is no longer around maybe GT_Mtuser could fork this project. I'd gladly pay again for a pro version (and I'd even give a few dollars for the non-pro version) to keep it updated like this.
nhsgary2016-05-03 20:00:39
GT_Mtuser you are a SAINT! You saved this and I and very grateful. If you want me to send you $5 or something just let me know.

This is when the Internet community is awesome!
Teltrab2016-05-04 20:33:58
Thank you, GT_Mtuser. It worked for me. Remember to remove your old Quicktext before installing the patched version. I am running Windows 7, and I had Thunderbird 45.0.

This is my friends computer. I have PRO. I am worried about what will happen when I try to update PRO. Has Mr. Hesslow handed this over to anyone?

This is such a good Add-On, I would pay for it.
Sheepsnatcher2016-05-12 11:27:01
Thank you GT_Mtuser, the patch works for TB 45.1.0;
nspirov2017-07-11 11:35:37
Indeed, did Emil die? There is also a suggestion he is doing time (in prison, that is).
With no good alternatives to this plugin, he should set it free if not interested in it.
1 2
Create post
You need to login before posting in the forum